Snack Time Granola Bars,
Description : Make these fantastic granola bars for a perfect evening snack .
Preparation time : 10 minutes
- Ingredients :
- Flour – ¾ cup
- Wheat flour – ¾ cup
- Walnuts – ½ cup
- Salt – ¾ teaspoon
- Baking powder – 2 teaspoons
- Shortening – ½ cup
- Brown sugar – 1 ¾ cups
- Eggs – 2
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Granola – 1 1 / 3 cups
- Cranberries – ½ cup
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit .
- Beat the shortening, brown sugar, eggs, and the vanilla extract . Cook the cranberries to soften them, chop and then add into the egg mixture .
- Now mix in the flour and wheat flour, salt and baking powder .
- Fold in the granola and mix properly .
- Put the dough into a baking pan and put to bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes .
- Cool and cut into bars before serving them