Slow Cooker Philly Steak Sandwich. This is a go-to meal that the men in my family love. It’s easy to toss together and the slow cooker works all day, so the meat is super tender.
Makes 4-6 Servings
Total Cooking Time: 40 minutes + 7 to 8 hours slow cooker time
- 1 & 1/2 pounds of round steak, beef
- 1 thinly sliced pepper, green
- 1 sliced onion, medium
- 1 x 14-ounce can of broth, beef
- 1 envelope of dressing mix, Italian
- 4 to 6 hoagie buns
- Cheese slices, provolone
- Spray the crock put using non-stick spray.
- Slice meat in strips and place them in the slow cooker.
- Add the broth, dressing mix, onion and green pepper.
- Cook on the LOW setting for seven to eight hours.
- Spoon the meat mixture on bread and top with cheese slice(s). Serve.