Simplest Granola Bars.
Description : These are easy to make with a lot of flexibility and are great for hiking trips and road trips .
Preparation time : 5 minutes .
Serves 24 .
- Quick cooking oats – 3 cups
- Condensed milk – 14 ounces
- Melted butter – 2 tablespoons
- Flaked coconut – 1 cup
- Sliced almonds – 1 cup
- Semisweet chocolate chips – 1 cup
- Dried cranberries – ½ cup
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit .
- Mix the oats, condensed milk, melted butter, flaked coconut, sliced almonds, semisweet chocolate chips and the dried cranberries .
- Press this mixture into a greased baking dish and put to bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the edges start to become brown .
- Cool, cut into bars and then serve !