Quick and Easy Granola Bars.
Description : A basic and simple granola bar recipe !
Preparation time : 15 minutes
- Oats – 2 cups
- Shredded coconut – ½ cup
- Honey – ½ cup
- Peanut butter – 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 / 8 teaspoon
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit .
- Toast the oats and the coconut .
- In a sauce pan, mix the honey, peanut butter, salt and the vanilla extract .
- Pour in the coconut and oat mixture and mix .
- Press the mixture into a prepared baking dish and put to bake for about 15 minutes .
- Cool before cutting into bars and serving !