No Bake Honey and Oat Peanut Granola Bars.
Description : These cookies are frozen and then eaten . These are perfect for the afternoon as a snack during tea time or else in kid’s lunch boxes . These bars can also be of great help in camping and hiking trips .
Preparation time : 15 minutes .
Serves 16 .
- Thick honey – 1 / 3 cup
- Chunky peanut butter – ¾ cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Oatmeal – 1 cup
- Powdered milk – ¾ cup
- Sunflower seeds – ¼ cup
- Chocolate chips – ¼ cups
- In a bowl, add in the thick honey and the peanut butter and mix . Now add the vanilla extract, oatmeal, and powdered milk . Make sure that all the ingredients are mixed properly . Add the sunflower seeds and mix .
- Shape the mixture into balls and press to form cookie shape or let them remain in their ball shapes .
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and freeze for 20 minutes before serving