Description : No baking is required in these granola bars . The cocoa powder gives a chocolaty taste to these bars .
Preparation time : 16 minutes .
18 servings .
- White sugar – 2 cups
- Milk – ½ cup
- Butter – ½ cup
- Peanut butter – ¾ cup
- Quick cooking oats – 3 cups
- Cocoa powder – 6 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Raisins – ½ cup
- In a saucepan, add the white sugar, milk and butter and bring it to a
- boil for at least 1 minute .
- Remove the saucepan from heat and now add in the peanut butter, quick – cooking oats, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and the raisins . Mix well .
- Press the mixture into a greased tray .
- Let them rest and cool for 1 hour before serving .
- Store in airtight containers