No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars.
Description : These no – bake chocolate oat bars are almost everyone’s favorite and can be frozen for up to 10 days as well .
Preparation time : 30 minutes .
Serves 32 .
- Butter – 1 cup
- Brown sugar – ½ cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Quick cooking oats – 3 cups
- Semisweet chocolate chips – 1 cup
- Peanut butter – ½ cup
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and then add in the brown sugar, vanilla extract, and the quick cooking oats . Press them into a large dish .
- Melt together the semisweet chocolate chips and the peanut butter and pour over the oats mixture .
- Refrigerate for a good 2 to 3 hours before cutting into bars and then serving it .