No Bake Choco Peanut Oatmeal Granola Bars
Description : This recipe is exceptionally easy and even the kids can help in making them . These are no – bake granola bars and do not need baking in the oven and can be made very quickly .
Preparation time : 10 minutes .
30 servings .
- Milk – ½ cup
- White sugar – 2 cups
- Cocoa powder – 3 tablespoons
- Crunchy peanut butter – 3 tablespoons
- Butter – ½ cup
- Rolled oats – 3 cups
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- In a saucepan, add the milk, white sugar, cocoa powder, butter and the peanut butter and bring them to boil over medium heat .
- Boil for 1 1 / 2 minutes and do not stir .
- Remove the sauce pan from heat and let it cool .
- Now add the rolled oats and the vanilla extract .
- Stir the mixture until the oats are distributed fairly .
- Put the mixture in on a greased tray .
- Let them cool before serving .
- You can store in air tight containers