No Bake Apple Sauce Granola Bars.
Description : These granola bars are very famous in America and a favorite of many . The addition of apple sauce gives these bars an interesting flavor .
Preparation time : 35 minutes
Makes 40 servings
- White sugar – 1 2 / 3 cups
- Milk – ½ cup
- Cocoa powder – ½ cup
- Salt – 1 / 8 teaspoon
- Peanut butter – ½ cup
- Applesauce – 5 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Rolled oats – 3 cups
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, cocoa powder and sugar and bring it to a boil and cook it .
- Move the sauce pan from the stove and cool it slightly .
- Now add the peanut butter, apple sauce, salt and the vanilla extract and mix until completely smooth . Now mix in the rolled oats .
- Put the mixture into a greased baking tray and let it set before cutting and serving