Healthy Steak House Fillets Recipes. This is our favorite way to prepare steaks. All the men in my family love them and rave about the taste when we serve them. We take them to tailgating parties during football season, too.
Makes 2-4 Servings
Total Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 4 x 2” filets, steak
- 1 tbsp. of oil, olive
- Salt, kosher
- Pepper, ground
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Season the steaks as desired. Heat oven-proof skillet over med-high for about five minutes.
- Sear the filets in oil on the first side for four to five minutes.
- Flip filets. Place pan in oven. Roast to your desired level of doneness.
- Allow the steak to rest for about five minutes and then serve.