Gluten – Free and Oat Free Granola Bars.
Description : An excellent way to avoid grains and sugars with this recipe .
Preparation time : 10 minutes
- Almonds – 1 ¼ cups
- Sunflower seeds – 1 ¼ cups
- Shredded coconut – 2 cup
- Apricots – 1 cup
- Coconut oil – 1 ½ cups
- Honey – ½ cup
- Ground cinnamon – ¼ cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Chop the almonds and the sunflower seeds into a food processor . Now mix in the shredded coconut and the apricots, ground cinnamon and the salt .
- In a saucepan, mix in the coconut oil, honey, and the vanilla extract .
- Pour this mixture into the coconut mixture and then mix .
- Press this mixture into a tray and let set before cutting into bars and serving !