Flaked Coconut Granola Bars.
Description : This is a great recipe for coconut lovers and is a great chance for you to make these snowballs if you are planning a camping trip .
Preparation time : 20 minutes .
24 servings .
- Milk – 1 cup
- White sugar – 1 cup
- Butter – ¼ cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – ¼ cup
- Vanilla extract – 2 teaspoons
- Rolled oats – 2 cups
- Shredded coconut – 2 ½ cups
- In a pot, add the milk, white sugar, butter and cocoa powder . Bring to boil for 3 minutes .
- Now, add the vanilla extract and bring the mixture to boil for another 2 minutes .
- Remove from heat and let it cool .
- Now, add the oats and 2 cups of coconut in the milk mixture and mix it well . Cool it .
- Press the mixture on a tray and sprinkle over the shredded coconut .
- Let set before cutting and serving .