Easy Stuffed Peppers Breakfast Ideas. Filled to overflowing with cheese and other goodies and wrapped in tasty bacon, these delectable stuffed peppers make excellent appetizers when you entertain guests at family gatherings or cookouts.
Makes 12 Servings
Total Cooking Time: 1 hour & 10 minutes
- 12 banana peppers, sweet, large
- 1 chopped tomato, small
- 1/2 cup of onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup of chopped pickle, sweet
- 1/4 cup of green pepper, chopped
- 2 de-seeded, chopped hot peppers, small
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese shreds
- 1/8 tsp. of salt, kosher
- 1/8 tsp. of pepper, ground
- 12 slices of bacon or turkey bacon
- Slit banana peppers lengthways and remove the seeds carefully. Wash the banana peppers and set them aside.
- Combine the next eight ingredients in large sized bowl and mix well.
- Stuff banana peppers with the cheese mixture. Wrap one slice of bacon around each of the stuffed peppers. Secure bacon with wooden pick.
- Grease a rack in the broiler pan and place peppers on it. Bake at 400F for 1/2 hour to 35 minutes, till bacon has become crispy. Serve.