Cheese and Bacon Burgers. These are simple to make, but guys love them. They would taste almost as delicious without the extra toppings, but the bacon, herbs and pimento cheese make them special.
Makes 6 Servings
Total Cooking Time: 3 hour & 10 minutes
- 1 lb. of sirloin, ground
- 1 lb. of chuck, ground
- 1 tsp. of salt, kosher
- 1/2 tsp. of pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup of chopped, fresh, mixed herbs like oregano, basil and mint Hamburger Buns
- For toppings: tomato slices, lettuce, cooked bacon slices, pimento cheese
- Preheat the grill to 350F to 400F. Gently combine first four ingredients. Stir the herbs into the meat mixture. Shape the mixture into six patties.
- Cover grill with lid and grill for four to five minutes per side, till beef isn’t pink in the middle anymore.
- Top burgers with your choice of tomatoes, lettuce, cooked bacon slices and pimento cheese. Serve on buns