Delicious Taco Soup Recipe. We enjoy chili in the colder months, and this taco soup recipe re Makes a classic cool-temperature meal. You can make a big batch Sunday and serve it as snacks during the week.
Makes 8 Servings
Total Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 2 pounds of chuck, ground
- 1 pkg. of taco seasoning mix, original
- 1 & 1/2 cups of stock, beef
- 1 x 4-ounce can of diced chilies, green
- 1 can of tomatoes, stewed
- 1 can of tomatoes, Ro-tel
- 1 can of drained corn
- 1 can of drained, rinsed black beans
- 1 can of drained, rinsed kidney beans
- 1 can of chili beans, mild
- 1 x 1-ounce pkg. of dressing mix, ranch
- To top: cheese shreds
- In large pot on med-high, brown the ground beef until there is no more pink. Then drain the excess fat and add the taco seasoning. Add remainder of ingredients, except the cheese for topping. Cook at simmer on med-low heat for 1/2 hour. Serve.