Delicious Grilled Buffalo Chicken Recipe Ideas. This chicken is SO good, marinated with butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and hot sauce. I drizzle it with a bit of ranch dressing for a filling, man-pleasing meal.
Makes 4 Servings
Total Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 3/4 cup of hot sauce, your choice of brand
- 1/4 cup of melted butter, unsalted
- 2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce, low sodium
- 1/2 tsp. of onion powder
- Non-stick spray
- 4 x 6-oz. halved chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1/4 tsp. of salt, kosher
- Optional: ranch dressing, light
- Combine the hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and melted butter in medium sized bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of this mixture.
- Pour the rest of the sauce mixture in zipper lock plastic bag. Place chicken in the bag and seal it. Marinate for 20 minutes at room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and discard the leftover marinade. Sprinkle the chicken with a bit of salt. Grill the chicken till it is done as you like it. Brush reserved marinade from step 1 over the chicken. Serve.