Chewy No – Bake Granola Bars.
Description : The addition of raisins in these bars gives them a very nice and unique flavor . It is a healthy recipe as raisins are quite good for our health . It is a great way to give these bars to kids because the flavor of chocolate will hide any taste of raisins in it .
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Makes 36 servings
- Semisweet chocolate chips – 1 cup
- Light butter – 5 tablespoons
- Lrge marshmallows – 14
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Shredded raisins or any combination of dry fruit mix, shredded coconut, miniature marshmallows or chopped nuts – 2 / 3 cup
- Uncooked quaker oats – 2 cups
- Take a sauce pan and add the semisweet chocolate chips, butter and the large marshmallows .
- Heat them on low heat and stir, until it turns to a smooth mixture .
- Remove the sauce pan from heat .
- Cool lslightly .
- Now add in the vanilla extract .
- Now add the quaker oats, and the shredded raisins or dry fruit mix or shredded coconut ( depends on your choice ).
- Mix properly so that all the ingredients are incorporated well .
- Put the mixture into a greased tray and let it set before cutting .
- Let them come at room temperature before serving to your guests