Chewy Dry Fruit No Bake Cookies
Description : These chewy no – bake cookies taste amazing and are a must try for everyone . The addition of dry fruits makes these cookies taste much better . You can use your own favorite dry fruits to make these cookies .
Preparation time : 1 hour 15 minutes
24 servings .
- Rolled oats – 1 cup
- Oats – 1 cup
- Rice cereal – 1 cup
- Dry fruit – ½ cup
- Almonds – ½ cup
- Butter – ¼ cup
- Brown sugar – ½ cup
- Honey – ¼ cup
- Vanilla extract – 2 teaspoons
- Mini chocolate chips – ½ cup
- Take a large bowl and add in the oats, rice cereal, dry fruit and the
- chopped almonds together .
- Mix these ingredients .
- Take a sauce pan and melt the butter over medium heat, and now add in the honey, brown sugar and the vanilla extract . Mix it until the sugar is completely mixed .
- Mix the oat mixture from another bowl in the butter mixture and mix .
- Pour the mixture on the baking dish and sprinkle over the mini chocolate chips .
- Refrigerate for a few hours until it is chilled .
- Cut into bars and serve