Ah, the dream of brownie lovers comes true in this pie. It has a delicate, soft crust that is filled with fudgy-tasting brownie and three types of tasty chips.
Makes 4 Servings
Total Cooking Time: 1 hour
- 5 Twix bars equaling 10 candy bars individually
- 12 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1/4 cup of sugar, granulated
- 3 tbsp. of butter, unsalted
- 1/8 tsp. of salt, kosher
- 1 stick of butter, unsalted
- 1 cup of sugar, granulated
- 2 eggs, large
- 2/3 cups of cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. of salt, kosher
- 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. of vanilla, pure
- 3/4 cups of flour, all-purpose
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips, white
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In bowl of food processor, pulse Twix bars, vanilla wafer cookies, sugar, salt and butter till they form a coherent dough.
- Press this mixture into bottom of 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 9-12 minutes.
- Carefully remove. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. Add sugar and combine. Return mixture to microwave. Heat for 15-20 more seconds. Mixture will become shiny when stirred.
- In separate bowl, whisk eggs, vanilla, baking powder, salt and cocoa till you have a smooth texture. Add in sugar/butter mixture slowly and stir till smooth.
- Place in your refrigerator and allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Toss chocolate chips in flour. Add to cooled brownie mixture.
- Spread batter evenly over pie crust. Bake for 1/2 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes back clean.
- Remove from oven. Completely cool before slicing. Serve.