My husband and our boys call this their favorite cookie. They can be made gluten free, and they seem to disappear as soon as they come out of the oven.
Makes 6 dozen cookie
Total Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1 cup sugar, granulated
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 eggs, large
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla, pure
- 2 tsp. syrup, corn
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 & 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 4 & 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups M&Ms®, plain
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cream sugars and butter in large sized bowl.
- Add the eggs, one after another.
- Add the peanut butter, baking soda, corn syrup and vanilla and combine well till it has a smooth texture.
- Add and mix oats using your hands. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add choco chips and the M&Ms®. Combine thoroughly.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto cookie sheet. Bake for 9-12 minutes, till edges have turned a golden brown in color.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheets for a couple minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Serve.