Asian Glazed Chicken Easy Recipes. Chicken drumsticks are great, and these are healthier than most. They have amazing taste and they’re easy to make, too.
Makes 4 Servings
Total Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 8 medium sized chicken drumsticks with skin removed Non-stick spray
- 1 cup of water, filtered
- 1 tbsp. +/- of Sriracha hot sauce, as desired
- 1/2 cup of vinegar, balsamic
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce, low-sodium
- 4 tsp. of sugar, granulated
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. of grated ginger
- 2 tbsp. of chopped scallions
- 1 tsp. of sesame seeds
- In heavy skillet, brown the chicken over high heat for three to four minutes with a bit of cooking spray. Add the water, hot sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar, soy sauce and vinegar. Cook over high heat till it boils.
- Reduce the heat down to low. Cover. Simmer for 15-20 minutes. Uncover. Increase heat up to high and allow the sauce to reduce itself while turning the chicken occasionally, for eight to 10 minutes, till it is a thick glaze. Don’t allow the glaze to burn.
- Transfer the chicken to serving platter. Add glaze over the top. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallions. Serve.