Granola Energy Bars.
Description : These are energy bars which can be made just with the three
ingredients and are extremely healthy and great for camping trips .
Preparation time : 10 minutes .
Serves 16 .
- Nuts – 1 cup
- Dried fruit – 1 cup
- Dried dates – 12 to 15 .
- Roast the nuts to brown them in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit .
- Remove the seeds from the dates .
- Take a food processor and add in the nuts, dates and the dried fruit and mix .
- Form balls from the mixture and then try shaping them into square
- shapes and place on tray .
- Refrigerate the squares for an hour .
- Serve !