Granola Bars with Oats.
Description : These granola bars can be made with a variety of flavors in the sense that instead of using this recipe you can add in chocolate flavors or even blueberries .
Preparation time : 25 minutes
Makes 48 servings .
- White sugar – 2 cups
- Butter – ¾ cup
- Milk – 2 / 3 cup
- Quick cooking oats – 3 ½ cups
- Vanilla extract – ½ teaspoon
- Take a pan and add in the sugar, butter and milk and bring it to boil .
- Boil for 2 minutes .
- Turn off the heat and cool slightly .
- Add the oats and the vanilla extract .
- Mix everything well and then put into a greased tray and let the bars to set .
- Serve !