Granola Bars with Biscoff Spread.
Description : In this recipe, the biscoff spread is used to make the granola bars .
The biscoff spread can also be used as a binding agent to hold together the bars .
These bars can be stored in jars for up to 8 days .
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Makes almost two dozen cookies
- Granulated sugar – 1 ½ cups
- Whole milk – ½ cup
- Unsalted butter – ½ cup
- Salt – a pinch
- Biscoff spread – ¾ cup
- Vanilla extract – 2 teaspoons
- Quick cooking oats – 3 cups
- Take a sauce pan, and add in the granulated sugar, milk, unsalted butter, and salt .
- Bring the mixture to boil while stirring continuously .
- Boil it for one minute .
- Remove from heat and cool the mixture .
- Now add in the biscoff spread and the vanilla extract and stir until they are completely smooth .
- Now add the quick cooking oats . Mix well so that all the ingredients
- are incorporated together .
- Pour the mixture onto a tray .
- Let them cool until they are completely set .
- Cut into bars and then serve