#Buffalo #Chicken #Totchos. Combine your love for tater tots with your favorite buffalo chicken dip. These Buffalo Chicken Totchos are a delicious and satisfying appetizer. Perfect for game day parties.
- 1 – 32 ounce bag frozen tater tots
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced or shredded
- 1/4 cup diced red onions
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing + 1 Tablespoon, for garnish
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce + 1 Tablespoon, for garnish
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tablespoons green onions
- 2 Tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil.
- Bake the bag of tater tots for 30 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking time.
- Stir together the onion, chicken, 1/3 cup dressing, and 1/3 cup wing sauce.
- Mix together the two cheeses.
- Place half the cooked tater tots in 2 – 6 inch cast iron skillets. Spoon half the chicken mixture on top of the tops. Sprinkle half the cheese on both skillets.
- Repeat the layers. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with the remaining dressing, wing sauce, green onions, and blue cheese. Serve immediately.