There are always people trying to defy human nature, by trying the latest anti-aging trends on the market, however with comes a very great trial and error process. What may work for some tremendously may not work for others. Some are rather expensive and then there are others that are reasonably priced. However, the market is definitely thriving with products and advice on reversing aging that may help you look younger, and greatly enhance your self-esteem. Here is a brief summary of the newest anti-aging trends sweeping the globe in 2013:
- Cosmecueticals- This approach to reversing aging is actually a cosmetic and medicinal combination of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics to assist with fine line, wrinkles, saggy skin, and under eye baggage. There has been extraordinary progress with technology and science playing a large role in revolutionizing and manufacturing reverse aging products and care. As an example, some of the largest cosmetics and medical aesthetics manufacturers, such as Clinique and Allergen have released new anti-aging skin care lines. Some of these products are available through a prescription while others can be purchased online.
- Probiotics- It is evident that eating healthy can assist in reversing aging, and probiotics are foods that are organically composed of bacteria that are beneficial to all attributes of the body. A good example of a probiotic is yogurt, because it can assist in bowel functions and can soften and exfoliate the skin. Many manufacturers of anti-aging products are including probiotics in their products, because it is proven these products work effectively when probiotics are in them. Internally consumed probiotics have been proven more effective than if one applies them to their exterior.
- Supplements and anti-oxidants- It is known that supplements and anti-oxidants can contribute greatly to reversing aging. These nutracueticals are being utilized by cosmetic companies to improve the skins overall appearance and enhance the products with other ingredients. Green tea, botanicals, supplements, and antioxidants are all playing as large role in the anti-aging trends of today. Among the many nutraceuticals there are turmeric root, gogi berry, acai, and resveratrol that are becoming greatly notarized.
- Topicals- Know for their analgesic and anti-inflammatory traits, topicals are another growing trend in reversing aging. Tea tree leaf, algae extract, and lavender oils are all effective topical that are being introduced in many skin care lines.
- Peptides and caffeine’s- Since caffeine increases circulation immensely it can help reduce under eye bags naturally. However, nothing really has been evident in studies or reports. Peptides are known to assist acne prone people, because they have a very great anti-inflammatory reaction. It has been stated that ½ of people that utilized peptides in skin care resulted in reduction of wrinkles.
- Men are aspiring in reversing aging - A little under ½ of the reversing aging products purchased through the internet are men. There has been an apparent escalation in men who are joining their opposites in the crusade to reverse signs of aging. Actually men will use cosmetic anti-aging products up to 80 % longer than women if it shows noticeable results.
With the phenomenal progress of medicine, science, and technology, the reversing aging industry is flourishing with prospects and products that can help a person look younger and feel better about themselves. It is constantly evolving as new research paves the way to large breakthroughs for the anti-aging genre. However, today’s trends will soon be tomorrow’s bygones. There are no guarantees, and of course don’t hold your breath, because the fountain of youth still remains to be discovered.